This website is overseen by an Editorial Board from both the University of Wales Trinity Saint David and Bangor University. The staff of these universities provide a wealth of experience and subject expertise and offer strategic guidance regarding its future development. The names of those on the Editorial Board are:
- Vaughan Salisbury – Director of ITET Secondary, U.W.Trinity Saint David
- Lynda Maddock – Lead in Humanities(RE), School of ITET, U.W.Trinity Saint David
- Dr Geraint Davies – Primary Humanities Lecturer, School of ITET, U.W.Trinity Saint David
- Dr Catrin H Williams – Joint Head of School, Theology, Religious Studies and Islamic Studies, U.W.Trinity Saint David
- Dr Robert Pope – Joint Head of School, Theology, Religious Studies and Islamic Studies, U.W.Trinity Saint David Saint
- Magi Gould – Head of School, Education, Bangor University
- Modlen Lynch – Secondary Education (RE) Lecturer, Bangor University
- Helen Branwen Roberts – Primary Education (RE) Lecturer, Bangor University
- Dr Eryl Wyn Davies – Head of School, Philosophy and Religion, Bangor University
- Sali Roberts – Editor of RE News
Experienced Staff at Canolfan Peniarth, the U.W.Trinity Saint David’s publishing house, under the leadership of Gwydion Wynne are responsible for creating, developing and supporting the website.
Vaughan Salisbury, Director of ITET Secondary, University of Wales Trinity Saint David, who has co-ordinated this development stated, “I am delighted that the two universities are combining their excellence and innovation once again in the field of Religious Education and hope very much that teachers who teach RE across Wales will benefit from this exciting new digital resource”.
Magi Gould, Head of Education, Bangor University, stated that “the development of this unique subject website, its wholly bilingual provision and its track record of excellence will result in a vibrant resource for all those interested in Religious Education in Wales”.